What: Computer-Aided Design and Analysis of Threaded Machine Members
When: January 13, 2022 (Thursday) @3PM (GMT+8)
Where: via Zoom
- Introduction and Terminologies
- Stresses and Strength
- Power Screws/Jacks
- Computer Application
Trainer: Engr. Daniel S. Flores
- Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Member, Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME)
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer, Line Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Former Lecturer, PRIME Mechanical Engineering Review Center
- Founder and Educator, STEM wisdom
- Technical Trainer, Mechanical Design
- Technical Speaker, PSME National and Technical Conferences
- Board of Director, PSME Mechanical Design and Fabrication TD
EARLY BIRD (Until November 17, 2021) P200
STUDENTS get 50% OFF
Coupon code GHSTUDENT50
- Downloadable E-Certificate
- Non-expiring E-Certificate URL
- Credit for CPD points under self-directed learning
- Limited Slots!
Reserve your slot and avail early bird promo!