What: Computer-Aided Mechanical Tolerance Analysis
When: March 02, 2022 (Wednesday) @3PM (GMT+8)
Where: via Zoom
- Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Tolerance Formats
- Converting Dimensions and Tolerances
- Variation and Sources of Variation
- Tolerance Analysis
- Worst-Case Tolerance Analysis
- Statistical Tolerance Analysis
- Tolerance Stack Up Report and Sketch
- 1D vs 2D vs 3D Analysis
Trainer: Engr. Daniel S. Flores
- Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Member, Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME)
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer, Line Seiki Co., Ltd.
- Former Lecturer, PRIME Mechanical Engineering Review Center
- Founder and Educator, STEM wisdom
- Technical Trainer, Mechanical Design
- Technical Speaker, PSME National and Technical Conferences
- Board of Director, PSME Mechanical Design and Fabrication TD
EARLY BIRD (Until October 27, 2021) P200
STUDENTS get 50% OFF
Coupon code GHSTUDENT50
- Downloadable E-Certificate
- Non-expiring E-Certificate URL
- Credit for CPD points under self-directed learning
- Limited Slots!
Reserve your slot and avail early bird promo!
Marvin Gallebo (verified owner) –
It’s very helpful po sa aming mga student po Kasi nadagdagan po ang aming kaalaman at additional knowledge po na Hindi po naiituro po sa amin sa school. I hope next training and seminar po more example po.